In Memory of Carol Ann

Dedicated to Erin Elizabeth and Deanna Carol


Any society that would give up a little liberty for a little security deserves neither and will lose both.

Benjamin Franklin.













Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

I'm Sorry

 I'm Sorry if you were taught this was a free country. I'm Sorry if you thought that this country would run without your civic input. I'm sorry if you believe that if it's against the law to lie, cheat or steal it won't happen. I'm sorry if you think that a Constitutional Republic Democracy will function without you doing your part. I'm sorry if you think your freedom is free. Nothing is free and you will work for everything as God intended. Self Government is not for everyone. If you're sorry your share is smaller than your neighbors you should try working harder and complaining less. If this does not keep with your expectations you probably are not a good fit  in America. Please Move On.

Trump One Trump won Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment